Skip to content

Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

• or

13 results found

1. Bulk update prices

If you wish to update all the prices in your shop it takes an age to go into each one individually. It would be wonderful if we could do a bulk update of prices in a way similar to the shipping prices. I'm putting off doing this as it's such a pain!

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bulk relisting

I'd love the ability to relist items in bulk via some kind of tick box page. Currently when items delist I have to go through each one and approve the relisting item by item which takes hours. Having the ability to simply tick a box next to the items I want to relist and approve them all at once would be wonderful. You could still go in and edit individual listings in detail but for itemsthat don't need any editing before relisting it would be a huge time saver to be able to do them all at once.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit Listings In Bulk

It would be great if you want to revise something that isn't necessarily "description" for example postage prices to be able to do this in bulk. Due to the recent changes by Royal Mail it will be necessary for all of us to update our listings so we don't lose out on postage costs, which is ok to do individually if you only have a few things listed, but if you have loads it's really time consuming!
    I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get the software to put certain editable data into a grid field where you…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Postage upgrades added to Bulk listing option

Please will you consider adding Postage Upgrades to Bulk Listing Option. The only current workaround for this is add an Option Variation to each listing, which is tedious and timeconsuming and if postage prices increase.....well!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bulk postage edit. Please show stock levels.

When bulk editing my postal rates I found it showed all my current, unexpired, items including those out of stock.
    This was very confusing as I often have several listings for the same 'design', one of which is the current, the others, older versions, are already sold.
    This meant I then inadvertently increased the postal charges on several listings which I have sold (at a lower postal rate).

Please can you show the stock level against each listing so that we can easily see which are current (stock > 0) and which are sold (stock 0).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Larger area for description & bulk upload photos

When listing a product can the description area be bigger so I can see all I am writing and can I upload all my 5 photos at once instead of one at a time.

I have just joined and can add products twice as fast on my own website and three times on Esy and Eby. I love the idea of a British craft site but am dissapointed by the backend set up.

I dont really expect to get some interest in my Folksy site untill I have at least 50 products listed but at this rate it…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Mark as Posted" in bulk

Hi! Am having to mark almost 40 items as posted, and it's really frustrating having to mark one as posted, then go back, then refresh the page, each time. Even when someone has bought 2 items and got combined postage, there's no option to mark both as posted. It seems unnecessarily time-consuming? I'm new here, though, so maybe I've missed that ability?

Thanks so much.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see different lists for 'just listed' (new items) and 're listed' (re listed or expired items)

People will bulk re list because they can on the folksy plus plan, if the public could see only new items 'just listed' it would be fairer for the sellers who a) don't list very much b) don't bulk re list on principal and give a more realistic view of the site to purchasers.

In this way constantly seeing the same things over and over could be avoided which would make the Folksy home page much more interesting.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to use CSV files for bulk uploads of new inventory.

Using a CSV file with all your data under sub headings allows you to upload all of your inventory in one upload rather than having to list all items individually and would save a ridiculous amount of time.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Free Text field in Postage section, that can be bulk edited.

Hi there
    Is it possible to have a free text field under the Delivery and Postage heading please?

I send my items with free postage, but want to buyer to know HOW I send it - eg Royal Mail 1st Class signed for. There is nowhere I can write this except in the main description. But the info really needs to be under the postage section.

The problem: Due to postage costs rises I am having to change to 2nd class post. I have had to go into each of my listings and change this for every one manually.
    With…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. NOT to relisting items about to expire that 0 in stock

Please do not drop items that have ZERO in stock automatically into relisting section with the other ones, as you have to go them all individually and untick them all. They have to stay in "Out of Stock" section until we re-list them manually or in bulk.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Postage to Germany (and other countries with similar postal regulations)

Germany have introduced packaging regulations which are complicated and make it uneconomical for small sellers to continue selling there. This involves paying a fee and declaring / estimating the packaging you will use annually etc. I had hoped that this did not apply to small sellers, however information available on the internet suggests that it does and that a large fee may be incurred for anyone who does not comply. As a result of this legislation many sellers no longer sell to anywhere in Europe (as can't eliminate Germany from postal options) or have put a notice on their account…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features