On Folksy, you are buying directly from an individual seller who is usually the designer of the product that they are selling (unless they are a commercial supplies seller).
Question about an item
- Can you make this item in a different colour
- Can you make this item in my size
- Do you have more of this item available?
- Can you ship to my country?
- Do you offer gift wrapping
You can do this by clicking the ‘Contact the Designer’ link on any listing page, or the 'Contact' link on their Shop page. Please note that you will be prompted to log in or register with Folksy.
Question about an order
If you have placed an order and have a question, e.g.
- Where is my order
- When will my order be posted?
- My order hasn't arrived
- My order has arrived damaged or broken
- I've received the wrong item
If the seller does not respond to your email(s), please contact Folksy Support here through our Helpdesk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
Please also contact the seller directly if you would like to:
- Ask about a particular product or it’s availability
- Enquire about your order
- Send a message relating to your order such as a preference for size or colour
- Ask about a custom item
- Organise a cancellation, return, refund or replacement