To register, visit the registration page and sign up.
To create an account you’ll need a username and email that isn’t already in use.
Do I have to register?
You don’t need to register to browse or buy on the site, but if you do, you will be able to see your order history, contact sellers via the Folksy messaging service and leave feedback for your orders. You will also need to register before you can set up a shop on Folksy. To register we ask for the following pieces of information:
- username – this can be anything you like as long as it’s one word with no spaces and contains only numbers and letters. If you are registering to set up a shop, choose something similar to the name you’d like your shop to be called. Choosing a shop name and username. Usernames cannot be changed once registered.
- email – your main email address so we can contact you about your orders
- your country – Folksy is open to international buyers from these countries and sellers in the UK only
Why should I register?
Registering with us lets you:
- contact sellers
- favourite items and shops
- view your order history
- leave feedback for orders
- comment on the forums
We take privacy very seriously and will only use your email address to contact you about your account or any orders you have placed. If you would like to receive our email newsletter you can sign up for it in your account, but if you don’t we won’t send you any unsolicited email.