I want the sale to show on my Folksy orders
If you would like the sale to show in your shop record and on you 'sold items' page you need to ask the buyer to order the item from your shop. If they have already paid you for the item(s) they can place an order without paying again. Alternatively you can place the order from your own shop by logging out of Folksy and checking out as a guest.
To place an order this way, either your buyer or you will need to:
1. Add the item to your basket
2. Go to your basket
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Where it says 'If you are unable to pay with PayPal, click to fill in this form', click.
5. Fill in the form with the customer's details (or use your own details - please note a confirmation of order email will be sent to the email address you provide with the order)
6. Click on the green 'Send details and confirm order' button
No payment is taken if the order is placed through this route. Once the order is placed, you will be sent a confirmation email from Folksy and the order will appear on your Dashboard. If you have not received payment you will need to ask the buyer for payment by whatever means you accept payment (e.g. cash, cheque, PayPal invoice).
When you have received cleared payment from the buyer:
1. Log into Folksy
2. Go to Your Dashboard > Your Orders
3. Click on 'View order detail' alongside the right order
4. Scroll down the page and click the 'Mark order paid' button.
5. You will then be able to mark the order as posted.
Please note that for an item to show on your Folksy record as a successful sale, you will be charged commission at the usual rate.
I DO NOT want the sale to show on my Folksy orders
To remove the item(s) from sale, access Your Dashboard by logging into Folksy and selecting 'Your Shop' > 'Dashboard' from the menu at the top of the page. You can reduce the stock level by going into Your Dashboard > Active Listings > Manage my items and reducing the quantity of the item in the listing.
Reducing stock to zero will remove the listing from your shop and you can increase quantities again if needed from the 'out of stock' tab of your dashboard. Please note that you will be charged if you increase the quantity of the item again at a later date.
Alternatively, if you are able to make another identical item and you intend to return the listing to sale within it's expiry date, you can hide the listing from sale.
To permanently delete a listing, select the listing you wish to delete and click on 'delete' at the top of the table. This is a permanent action and cannot be undone.