For those sellers who create their own postage settings in PayPal (what PayPal call the "Postage Calculator") it is essential that you allow Folksy to pass on postage charges to your PayPal account. You have to enable this in the PayPal settings on your account. Failure to do this will result in a different (or no) postage costs being charged on sales you make and you would be liable for the cost of the postage.
To enable this please do the following:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. If you are not taken straight to your PayPal Dashboard, click on My PayPal or Go to Account Summary
3. From your PayPal Dashboard, click on 'Settings' (the cog icon on the top navigation bar) and select 'Account Settings' from the dropdown menu
4. Scroll down and click on "Postage and packaging", the last option on the left hand side
5. Click on the blue 'Update' link alongside 'Postage Calculations' at the top of the page
6. Select the following option under the 'Miscellaneous' heading towards the bottom of the page: "Click here to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."
7. Click the Save button to update your settings