The Folksy Plus plan helps those designer-makers and supplies sellers who list and sell a lot on Folksy to pay in advance for their listings.
For £5 a month (including VAT) you get:
- Unlimited free listings
- Free daily relistings
- 10 images for each product listing (rather than the standard 5)
- Free Etsy import service
- The ability to add Featured Items
- A Folksy Plus badge on your shop page
As with our Basic account, listings last for 120 days (around 4 months), so please remember that you will still need to renew your items when (or before) they expire!
You will still be charged commission on your sales. The commission fee remains the same as the standard Pay As You Go plan at 6% + VAT
How to upgrade
You can upgrade to the Plus account at any time from the 'PLUS account' link on the left hand side of your Dashboard.
We're using GoCardless to collect payments and payment is by subscription to a recurring monthly Direct Debit. You will need to enter your bank sort code, bank account number and name.
Make sure that your bank account is set up to allow Direct Debits. If your payment fails or if refused by your bank, your Folksy account may be put on hold automatically. If this occurs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket for assistance.
What can I sell on Folksy?
Renewal of the £5 per month plan
- If you signed up to the annual Folksy Plus Account or last renewed it before we introduced recurring direct debit payments (around Feb 2018) your account WILL NOT automatically renew and if you wish to continue as a Folksy Plus seller, you will need to join on the £5 monthly membership when your account expires
- If you are on the annual Folksy Plus Account plan and currently pay by a subscription to a recurring direct debit, your account WILL renew after 12 months and you will be able to remain on the annual Folksy Plus plan (at least for the moment).