If you want to offer your customers gift vouchers, gift cards or gifts tokens for your Folksy shop, the easiest way to do it is to create a new listing.
Set up a new listing in the usual way - find out how to create a new listing here.
Clearly state any terms and conditions in the item description, for example:
- the expiry date, if there is one (eg 12 months from date of sale)
- if the gift voucher can be extended
- if there are products that are excluded
- what happens if a customer loses their gift voucher
- how a customer will receive their voucher
- how a customer can redeem their voucher
- if you offer refunds on the voucher
- whether the voucher can be exchanged for cash
If you want to offer the option of either an email voucher with no delivery charge or a physical card which will be posted, you can either create two listings or use the Variations feature, adding an option for printing/posting the gift card. Learn how to do that here https://blog.folksy.com/2018/10/16/how-to-use-variations-on-folksy
You can also use the Variations feature to add different gift token values, eg £10, £20, £50, £100.
See examples of Gift Vouchers on Folksy here - https://folksy.com/search/items?t=items&q=gift+voucher&commit=Search