Before you list your work, please take a moment to check what you can sell on Folksy.
You will then need
HOW TO LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE, including LISTING ITEMS AS DRAFT and ADDING VARIATIONS:
- Log into Folksy and select 'Your Shop' > 'Add new listing' from the menu at the top of the page.
Add new listing
- Fill in the one-page form - it should only take a few minutes!
If you have trouble uploading your photos, please make sure they are saved as a JPG or PNG file and are less than 2MB in size. More information about images
Need to add customisation options or variations?
You need to list your base item first. Once you have done this you can edit the item to add variations/options.
Go here to learn how: https://blog.folksy.com/2018/10/16/how-to-use-variations-on-folksy
- When you have filled in all the details, click 'PREVIEW LISTING' at the bottom of the page to preview the listing.
THIS AUTOMATICALLY SAVES THE LISTING AS DRAFT.
- From the Preview page, click on 'LIST ITEM' to publish your listing in your shop. If you want to leave it as a draft, just navigate away from the page.
You can view your drafts at any time by going to the 'draft' tab on your 'Manage Listings' page.
- When you click on 'LIST ITEM' the item is published to your shop and buyers will be able to see it. A listing fee is charged at this point, if you have not subscribed to the Plus account.
If you are on the Basic account, a fee of 15p + VAT (18p) will be added to your bill for each item in your listing. Example: a listing with a quantity of 10 items will cost £1.50 + VAT (£1.80). You will see a notification about the cost of listing the item before you confirm. Please check this. If the listing fee looks too high, please check the item quantity is correct and reduce if necessary.
If you are a Plus seller, your listings are free.
Listings last 120 days (around 4 months) before they expire. That is the case for both Basic and Plus accounts. You can renew your items at any time (up to once per day) - this will set the renewal date to 120 days from the re-list date. Basic accounts will be charged another listing fee to renew, while for Plus accounts re-listing is free.
When your listings expire, you will need to re-list them to return them to sale.