Suggested Features for Folksy...

Folksy Shop App for Facebook Page & smartphones?

Hi there, I was wondering if we were any closer to having a Folksy Tab on our Facebook Pages?
I was gutted when that disappeared? And have you got a APP for Iphones in the offing too?
Yours Chloe @ Hatastic!

360 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chloe HaywoodChloe Haywood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pig Corner CardsPig Corner Cards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just joined Folksy and very disappointed to discovery there is no Facebook app - any news if and when there will be one.

• FayeFaye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely list more items if there was an app - I only work on my phone as I'm always on the move and an app would be so helpful!

• Amanda CragoAmanda Crago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have both Etsy apps and would find that I would probably sell on Folksy more if there was an app for sellers (and for buyers too). I would prefer to use Folksy as they are UK based and help support them, but it does make it difficult without an app. Plus, they are getting left behind tech wise!!!

• AdrienneAdrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't actually believe this was requested back in 2012 (or potentially earlier?) and yet still nothing. Is this even a pipeline project for Folksy? Or if not, can there be a statement about why not?

• Pig Corner CardsPig Corner Cards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any news on an App for Facebook? I am seriously thinking of opening an account on 'Wow Thank You' as they have an App and closing my Folksy Account.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have an App......you lag behind Etsy and Ebay badly on this. I use a smartphone most of the time and not only does an App give you direct access to Folksy, but as a seller it means sales, messages and listing notifications can be notified and responded to super fast. This is also great fro the buyer as it means they get even better service.....I think you will find your revenue sky rocket and I think Folksy will start to become a real destination site. I love selling on here as it is so friendly ; get this sorted and I also think you'll get more sellers as well as buyers. Magsx

• TipiTotsTipiTots commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find that having a platform like Facebook helps enormously to connect with the public and the customers. Having it even more integrated with an app to access the shop immediately, would be ideal!

• Laura GrayLaura Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We definitely need apps for both customers and sellers for this site. The etsy ones are so handy. Not to mention the longer folksy goes without this software the traffic will start going to other more easily accessible sites instead

• ZoeZoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something similar to the 'Etsy mini' app would be so useful for me, but I do think an iphone app is much more important, as more and more buyers are using their phones to make purchases.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base