Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

1. Improve listing thumbnails

It's annoying that item thumbnails that appear on the listings page do not appear in their entirety when their aspect ratio does not match that of the thumbnail frame. Surely it's not that difficult to autosize the picture so that the entire image fits within the thumbnail frame, adding a border either at the top or side where necessary

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to edit confirmation email

Please can we have a feature to edit confirmation emails, for example so we can add links to a tailored survey

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To Earn From Meesho Refer & Earn Offer ?

It's good to hear that most people are searching about Meesho Reselling App. Now they have come to know that they can make some sound income from the Meesho App.

Earlier few people were not aware of this reselling app. But after getting some exposure from Facebook. Most of the people are taking an interest in this app since Facebook has invested some money into this app.

Meesho Reselling App has got some new feature to make it more comfortable to use it while sharing the catalogs of the products for reselling on various platforms.
    How Can You Earn Monthly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stock identification numbers

It would be useful for us to be able to give each item we list an individual stock number when listing an item so we can easily identify which item has been sold.
    For instance our seaweed themed decorations are all slightly different but very similar to look at on a photo online. I label each item here before it goes into stock but when one is sold on Folksy i have to go by the pictures to know which particular one has been ordered. Having a stock number would tell me instantly which item to go to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nightwear category

At the moment there is no specific category for nightwear. Nightwear currently appears under, category: Lingerie, sub-category: Everything Else or Category: Clothing and Shoes, sub-category: pyjamas. Because there is not much nightwear on the site, I think it would be better to have one catch all sub-category of nightwear either in the Lingerie or Clothing and Shoes category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. backpacks as section

if searching there are a good number, it would be better seo to have a dedicated section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I bought Martin's gorilla sculpture and it is spectacular. It is very realistic and has fantastic finishes, the best I have seen. Very happy

I bought Martin's gorilla sculpture and it is spectacular. It is very realistic and has fantastic finishes, the best I have seen. Very happy with the purchase

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Are Your Product Photos Driving Conversions?

When creating a product page that will convert browsers into buyers, ecommerce brands have to consider multiple factors: SEO-optimized copy, page layout, and product images. https://clippingpathindia.com/blogs/tips/are-your-product-photos-driving-conversions-here-s-how-to-find-out

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Select a Gift List to browse

At the moment the homepage includes links to a gift list or two- which look randomly selected? I would like to be able to chose a list to look at- why not have a drop down menu at the top, like there is for jewellery, art etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A specific category for woodcraft and particularly woodturning would be a huge improvement

The search system will not find my woodturning as there is no specific woodcraft category and I'm sure that this is the reason behind the low viewing numbers. If customers are looking for wooden bowls for example they are really difficult to find. There seems little point in re-listing my items as without a specific category nobody can find them

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features

Categories