Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

1. Nightwear category

At the moment there is no specific category for nightwear. Nightwear currently appears under, category: Lingerie, sub-category: Everything Else or Category: Clothing and Shoes, sub-category: pyjamas. Because there is not much nightwear on the site, I think it would be better to have one catch all sub-category of nightwear either in the Lingerie or Clothing and Shoes category.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. backpacks as section

if searching there are a good number, it would be better seo to have a dedicated section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Select a Gift List to browse

At the moment the homepage includes links to a gift list or two- which look randomly selected? I would like to be able to chose a list to look at- why not have a drop down menu at the top, like there is for jewellery, art etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A specific category for woodcraft and particularly woodturning would be a huge improvement

The search system will not find my woodturning as there is no specific woodcraft category and I'm sure that this is the reason behind the low viewing numbers. If customers are looking for wooden bowls for example they are really difficult to find. There seems little point in re-listing my items as without a specific category nobody can find them

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features

Categories