Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

1. Conditional Discount Codes

It will greatly increase sales to have conditional discount codes for our shops. At present the only type of discount code functionality is a whole-of-order flat rate discount which is unsuitable for running specific promotions.

It's far better to have conditional codes for specific campaigns, a few examples:

• x% off items in a specific shop category

• "three for two" pricing

• BOGOF

• x% off when you buy x number or more items

• spend £x or more and get x% off

There are lots of variations that can be created for specific discounts all of which will encourage more sales.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Remove background from image in 2021

You may be an intern photographer, or you may be seeking a profession in photo editing. One of the primary item to learn to surround. This is removing background from images. In fact, You may seem pretty good at color profiling. But changing the environment, you fall apart. It is the place where you need practice or professional support. You can remove the background from Image by learning a few steps.

Most of the e-Commerce sellers are suggests for their product images on a white background. To remove background service is most essential for online sellers. Photo Design Expert can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What Software Do Professional Photographers Use to Edit Photos?

Sometimes your perfect shot needs a little tweak ... 🤫 we won't tell. Writer and photographer Misha Hettie tackle what the pros use & what's best the best option for you. https://clippingpathindia.com/blogs/tips/what-software-do-professional-photographers-use-to-edit-photos

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make colour tags searchable

I was surprised to find that colour tags aren't searchable when you're using the search bar - which I think will be how most people use the site. Could they be made searchable the same way ordinary tags are? Sometimes there is more than one way to describe a colour and it looks odd if the description is peppered with alternative colour names - the tags are surely a better place.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to photography white product

We know about white background product photography is very important for your eCommerce business. Generally, we used natural light for white product photography. read these ultimate guide and know how to photograph white on white background photography

https://pixelphant.com/blog/white-background-product-photography

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Top Photo Editing Mistakes

Learn how to avoid ten of the most common Photo Editing Mistakes with these simple tips.

https://pixelphant.com/blog/photo-editing-mistakes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gemstone option for bracelets

There is currently no 'gemstone' category when listing bracelets however there is for other jewellery items. Suggest this is added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a section for Unisex jewellery

Currently I have to decide whether to list some items as mens jewellery versus large sized womens jewellery where it is in fact suitable for both. Would be good to be able to list it as unisex.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Important of E-commerce photo editing services

Ecommerce photo editing services Ecommerce photo editing services help make your image look great. This puts you ahead of the competition in online business 94% of product images are purchased by online consumers. E-commerce photo editing services are an important part of every online store and marketplace. Clipping path idol is a truly trusted name…

For more http://www.clippingpathidol.com/e-commerce-photo-editing-services/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use crowd funding to start advertising campaign

I'm new to folksy, I have just subscribed to a plus account. I deliberated over it quite a bit because of Folksy's poor general exposure compared to some of its rivals. I get it you don't want to sell your soul to the devil, but that excuse only gets you so far. If you conduct yourself ethically then whats the problem with increased traffic, sales, exposure. I also get the catch 22, No bucks No Buck Rogers! So if the Folksy community gets it, then they won't mind if you ask them to help and use crowd funding to fuel…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An improved description for the Scotland gift guide

Suggest making it more arts and crafts focused - current description is quite stereotypical and patronising and misses the opportunity to highlight a strong craft tradition.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clipping Path for Online Businesses

if you want to know about how the clipping path is important for your Online Business.

https://pixelphant.com/blog/unveiling-all-folds-of-clipping-path-everything-you-need-to-know

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. iPhone Product Photography Tips

If you want to know how to Shoot product photos with your iPhone? Read this ultimate guide to iPhone Product Photography tips
    https://pixelphant.com/blog/iphone-product-photography-tips

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how to use flash Photography

If you Want to Improve your Flash Photography skills? please follow these simple tips and improve your Flash Photography Skills in an Easy way.
    https://pixelphant.com/blog/flash-photography-tips

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Amazing Tips for Clothing Photography

Clothing Photography is very important in the fashion industry and eCommerce. if you are looking for master tips for Clothing Photography. Click here

https://pixelphant.com/blog/master-for-clothing-photography

Hope these perfect tips very useful for you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Request customer mobile phone number at checkout

Many (most?) couriers require a phone number as well as an email address for deliveries but Folksy does not ask customers to provide a phone number. In order to place an order with the courier I usually use my own mobile phone number. This means the customer does not receive parcel tracking text messages. Also, occasionally a courier may have trouble locating a property and if they have a phone number they will call the customer. I think is would be useful if Folksy requested (not required) a mobile phone number at checkout.Interested to know if others agree.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make similar alternative suggestions for unavailable items

I noticed that currently Folksy suggests random alternative items from my shop when I view a sold item. Would be better if it suggested items from the same section of my shop in the first instance and only suggest those from other categories if there aren't any similar e.g. if someone is looking at a copper bangle which has sold, suggest other items from my copper jewellery or bracelet section rather than a scarf.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add "view in browser" to emails

For some reason, emails from folksy never show pictures just blue question marks. It's quite likely something to do with my computer blocking them, but I'm probably not the only one. Could you add a 'view in browser' link to the email so I (and anyone else having problems) can see the email?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photo Retouching Services

Looking for Photo Retouching Services for your photography editing? Flawless Photography is perhaps never possible without expensive shooting gear. But, even with the worst photograph and lighting, you can turn it into a masterpiece with Digital Photo Retouching Service. As outsourcing photo retouching is very cost effective, you can let go of the worries to shoot the best, and let us work on the rest. visit for more: https://www.colorexpertsbd.com/photo-retouching-service

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Top AI Based photo editing tool

AI-powered software is great to automate things with smarter and quicker decision making. These AI Photo editing tools can make your photo editing workflow very easy.
    https://pixelphant.com/blog/best-ai-photo-editing-tools

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features

Categories