Skip to content

Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

252 results found

1. would be great if I could create my own wish list that family and friends could access.

To be able to save favourite items into a wish list that others can view and buy from would be great.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Nightwear category

At the moment there is no specific category for nightwear. Nightwear currently appears under, category: Lingerie, sub-category: Everything Else or Category: Clothing and Shoes, sub-category: pyjamas. Because there is not much nightwear on the site, I think it would be better to have one catch all sub-category of nightwear either in the Lingerie or Clothing and Shoes category.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notification against Feedback option

Would it be possible to have a notification against the feedback option under the Activity section on the dashboard showing when someone left a feedback comment or alternatively sending an email as some other website do.Thanks x

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Search this shop" feature - please!!

I have lots of items in my shop, even I have trouble finding a particular item!

My customers are now emailing me and asking "do you have any Alice in Wonderland things left" etc. Then I have to trawl through my shop and send them the links as they cannot be bothered to scroll through my whole shop looking for them.

I know that this loses me sales - and Folksy money. It's madness, and a very basic requirement.

PLEASE look into this as a matter of importance - Etsy is looking more attractive by the second!

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please can you change the wording on the 'Holiday Mode' announcement to something more general.

Currently says Holiday! 'We're currently away and won't be able to process orders!' but I think it needs to be more general for those closing their shops for other reasons.

I've just popped my shop in holiday mode as it's half term- spending time with kids and prepping for upcoming fairs and spending less time online for a week. I'm NOT away and really not happy that the current shop announcement suggests I'm not at home- it's a security risk .Something more general like 'Shop temporarily Closed- We will reopen soon' would fit most circumstances. Space to add reopen dates…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sold items on expired listings list!

Some of my listing have started to expire, whilst browsing my expired items to decide which to relist, I noticed that my sold items were also coming up on my expired list. This caused some confusion - in fact I relisted an item that had already sold!

The only way I could prevent them from ending up on my expired list and causing confusion between what I had available to relist, and what had already sold. was to delete my sold items. Now my 'view sold item' link on my shop shows no items at all.

Surely the sold items…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to list one item in more than one category

I sell jewellery and many of my items could be listed equally into the 'regular' jewellery category or the wedding jewellery category. It would be fantastic if we could have the option to list an item in two categories at the same time, without having to list one item twice - which is what I am having to do, so I don't miss any prospective customers. I am concerned that it appears I have two exactly the same items available, when I only have one, but in two categories. Would this change be possible?

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A 'Sale' or 'Special Offer' format for listings please

I'm trying to run a 7 day promotion at the moment in my 'Spare' shop, but it's all very manual to list offer, and show discount. I'd also like to run the offer for a limited time, then revert back to full price.

Would be lovely to have the ability to do this is a more commercial format. And also have a sale / special offer section on Folksy so users can find these discounts easily, when available. Good for customers, good for sellers.

You can see at the moment, all I can do is add the word sale to…

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can dates be added to Holiday mode

Please can you make it possible for Shop owners to put up the dates of when their shop will be closed and then re open ?
    Preferably underneath the shop banner in large and bold lettering for customers.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IT would be useful if we could have a download to save of all of our listings in our shops.

I would find it very useful if i could take a download of all of the listings in my shop. Would this be possible please?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option for Gift Receipt

I'd like the option to be able to print a gift receipt. A customer asked me to send their purchase direct to their friend as a gift, and wanted me to include a gift receipt without the price.
    This isn't possible at present and it seems to me to be something that we should be able to do. It is common practice elsewhere and a lot of people buy things as gifts.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability To Convert UK Currency USA Currency

If you would have some kind of currency converter on the Folksy site; would be helpful to anyone that doesn't know, or understand, your Country's currency.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Made to order......

Hi, I don't know if I am the only seller this effects but most of my items are made to order. Is it possible that under date made input area we could have a drop down for not yet made or made to order please.

At the moment I stress as much as I can in my listing text and upon first contact with my customers that their items will be made once I have received their orders but would love to have the 'date made' input field accurate for my way of working.

Many Thanks

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bulk update prices

If you wish to update all the prices in your shop it takes an age to go into each one individually. It would be wonderful if we could do a bulk update of prices in a way similar to the shipping prices. I'm putting off doing this as it's such a pain!

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Environmental Statement

I was wondering if there were any plans to have an environmental policy statement/section for shops? I would be keen to have this as a link in the top section of my shop, similar to the links for ‘Buying from me’ and ‘Privacy policy’.

At the moment I’m listing some of my environmental standards in my ‘About’ section but as information that’s put there is freeform and individual to each seller, as a buyer I wouldn’t necessarily know to look there to get this kind of information. A brand’s environmental standards are certainly something that affect my purchase decisions and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is it fair for pro sellers to constantly list their items so they are in top 40?

Is it fair for pro sellers to constantly list their existing items in their shop so they get seen when people come to folksy. I have noticed a lot of jewellery its same sellers who are constantly on front pages when i log into jewellery (as i sell jewellery) so they must constantly relist.

This is not fair in my opinion as they then appear in the top 40 each day and general public look at best sellers and go to those shops so they get an unfair advantage over others who are not constantly on computer putting in their…

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wedding Gifts

I mainly supply personalised gifts, mainly to the wedding market. Im so surprised you do not have a wedding gifts category. You have a thank you gifts for bridesmaids etc. Is there any chance of adding a new category of wedding gifts or even personalised gifts or both. Thank you Fiddlestick Crafts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please can we have the option of editing an item before relisting it.

At the moment, the only option is to list, then quickly edit or mark as 'out of stock' to edit.I think this option means that your item temporarily appearing in the recently listed category (possibly on front page too)-I'm too busy quickly editing to find this out for sure!!
    Not good if your relist needs updating photo's/prices/spelling mistakes.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Billing information split

I have a plus account and re list some items every day. When I get my bill there are hundreds of entries to go through to check it, particularly when my bill has rolled over 2 or 3 months, because orders are mixed in with the listings. If possible could the bill have 2 sections...one showing listing fees, and a separate section listing orders?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features