Suggested Features

Please add any suggestions for site features here. There’s no guarantee we will be able to implement your idea, but we welcome your thoughts!

1. Offer buyers a choice of 1st or 2nd class postage

With Royal Mail putting up the price of stamps again (grr!) it would be good to be able to offer a choice of cheaper or faster postage depending on the buyer's needs.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a nice idea. The full range of postage options (1st class, 2nd class, signed-for, recorded delivery, personal collection, etc) might be a little tricky to design for though, not to mention more complicated for buyers.

We’ll have a think though and will consider what might work best.

Many thanks,

Frankie
    Folksy development team

2. Encourage communication before leaving negative feedback

Could there a note beside the feedback box suggesting buyers contact the seller before leaving negative feedback? It seems unfair to have negative feedback on your record for a situation that you then fixed for them, eg. resent an item that never arrived.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re going to be reviewing the way that feedback works in future. When we do, we’ll take this situation into consideration so that positive outcomes are more accurately reflected on the site.

3. Feedback to reflect multiple purchases

I have one client who bought 22 items but it only gives me one feedback. it looks like i have 21 people who didn't like my stuff.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will be reviewing the way that feedback works in the future, and will take this situation into consideration, so that we can more accurately reflect positive buying experiences on the site.

4. The Option of Seeing Your Listing Balance Including VAT

I've been away from Folksy for quite a few months so I didn't realise that this was now added separately so it came a little bit of a shock to find that the listing feed didn't include it and was added at the checkout. I'd been in a monthly listing club so it added quite a bit to my overall bill. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggested Features

Categories